Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lack out of Inspiration.....- - '''

This was the busiest month that I had ever experiencing. Many things occur like tuitions, exams, and so on. The most important thing was I am lack out of inspiration. There was nothing that can inspire me to write something on my blog. Maybe my cellubrum is malfunction and maybe I ignore about it. Sometimes things will not go as you thought and we all knew about that early. Then why can't we just take it as a simple thingy and forget about that? It is meaningless to force others to follow your will. Indeed, as we know each kind of person has their own view and opinion. So, whether we like it or not. It stills the same and the most important thing is we are friends for only this life. We could not ensure that next life. Life is impermanent , that’s true, no one can predict what are going happen tomorrow and maybe I will not be here tomorrow and who knows....


-Human beings are not immortal so be better appreciate your friends and family. They are precious.....

No comments: