Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lazy to think the title la - - '''bored...

I do agree that what she had written on her blog. For me, our final aim is to share our great happiness and also appreciate each other. However, how many of us could achieve that state? Honestly, I am not the one. I do understand myself very well. I am such a stubborn person. That's why she almost cried when we phoned each other. Maybe I am really a failure person. I really do not care about her feelings when I questioned her about something until we remain in silent for approximately 2 minutes and she cried... At that moment, only I realized. My mind had fulfilled with selfishness and jealousy. I am really sorry to her. I confess to her immediately. Although she forgive my carelessness, I still not satisfy about myself. From quarreling, we gain experience and show more appreciation. Is that the only way? I don't think so. I don't like to quarrel especially with her. Maybe I do not realized about that... because sometimes, I am worst.......

1 comment:

lavender lai said...

dear...
dont feel bad...coz not all ur fault...
u r always my good dear dear o...