Tuesday, July 22, 2008

M.I.B...

Don't misunderstanding about that M.I.B because it is not men in black while is a.k.a man in bored.Yea, that's me. Last Sunday I met her. She looked thin and yet adorable (ngekekeke and always pretty ^^). When we saw each other, I'd really want to share my great happiness with you all. At first, we decided to watch The Dark Knight. However, we had no luck for that.Thus, we went to the Garden and took a sit. Honestly, the chair was small and it looks like available for one person only. We didn't care about it as long as we could take a rest and relax ^^ and the most important things were to share our experience when we were separated. Unfortunately, time passed silently, and we decided to leave that shopping mall and head toward my friend's house. Heeee, guess it yourself after that and i am not going to write it out muahahaha( Am I evil ^^?). Okies, end of the story. Lets return to a square box. Man in bored - - ''' it is really bored without her. So I could only hope that she will be with me ^^ forever although it is impossible but as gd said-impossible which mean i m possible. Hah thats all ^^ nitez everyone and have a sweet dream ^^ relax yourself ^^

Try to change our view when we are in trouble. It helps a lot seriously ^^ and look wider ^^ you will found that the world is different

2 comments:

lavender lai said...

dear...i hope tat i can always be ur side too...
really so miss u...
take good care of urself ya...
ur cough really serious...
hope u can recover fast...
i love u o...muackz...

chiawen said...

好肉麻哦。。