Monday, June 23, 2008

The moment~

The moment I met her was so auspicious and fulfilled with happiness. She looks tired yet I think she felt happy too when the moment approach.Yesterday, I went to midvalley first for the education fair. Nothing much interest on there, just kept thinking about her. Is she arriving soon? What vehicles she decided to take? Is she alone? There were so many questions occur in my brain. My friends look interested on that movie which named ''The Happening". It took about 2 hour to finish that film. That film was talking about natural disaster and the fact as human beings destroying their mother hoods eventually, the nature shows their complain for that. Indeed, as the technology are getting improved, the situation for the nature is getting worst too. Maybe and maybe once a day, earth will encounter that disaster too. After that, as the film end, she arrived safely with her friend. I found her soon and felt glad to see her. Even though we can only being together for some hours which not more than two, I still satisfy because it is hard to meet her on weekdays. Thats why the moment with her was so special. I really appreciate the moment with her. As we know, life is impermanent. Neither one can be immortal nor undying. Therefore, appreciate the every moment with your precious one. Don't be regretted for the rest of your life. Because we made choices every second.......

2 comments:

lavender lai said...

appreciate the moment with u...
althought tat day really felt tired,but can meet u then every things were nothing...

Lord_JinX said...

me too ^^ really glad to see you oh my love ^^