Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Appologize to Her T.T

Well, for a long time I did not update my blog. The main reason was my modem had a problem. Secondly, I am lazy to update (ngekekeke =p). Yet, due to some special reasons and also advises from my special one, I decided to continue on it. Today I made a big mistake, I felt sorry to her. Because of my mistake, she may felt pain from her deep heart. I didn't realize that I hurt her for so much. Although she said before that not all my problem, I still not satisfy about that. I clearly know that the one who made her cry was me. I had tried my best to change. Yet, sometimes I still can’t get what she wants. It is not because of our communication encounter a problem, it just I need more time to understand her well so that she won’t be angry or cry easily. Please give me some time, and I will make sure I can do that for you (^. ^) I promised.
Lastly, I am sorry about today. I forgot to tell you something. Sorry....... feel sorry...

(Hmmm, I tell her before that I rather be a recluse. Hah, stay away from civilize, lived in isolated area. I hope you will follow me ^^ hehe)

tats all.....Nitez... Sweet dream...

No comments: