Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Today..

Anything goes smoothly today as usual....nothing much different just the modem problem fix and I had a fixed and stable internet connection without disturbance .Yet, still not feeling well due to some special reason. I had tried to be happy but it doesn't work even more worst. Sadness and disappointed occur in my brain. I am waiting for her call but till now the phone has not rang...Maybe she wont call me anymore and maybe.......I dun even have a chance to explain the situation. But I do really hope that I can explain all of this.... Is just a bit complicated.....well should be no more hope for today.... but what can I do? Do not give up easily? (Yes, I will) instead of waiting her call I can’t do anything..... And there is only hope on tomorrow...I wish it could come faster.........

Sorry about that really......

No comments: