Sunday, February 15, 2009

How long.....I've forgotten....??

Didnt had any idea how long i din update my blog, hmmm dunno what to write, = =
ohohohoho after i back from sarawak, i met her.
I so glad to see her hair been tightened up ohohohohoho so happy to see that wakakaka yet she was adorable, muahahaha i like the look ^^ so honey remember to tight it up muahahaha ^^
well, after that i were in carefour helping my mum to look after the tea shop so feel free to visit me because it was really boring being at there T.T''' (come and find me for a chat ^^)
Erm, valentines day ^^ we went to sunway piramid ^^ to see a movie named ''The House''
not scary but she hold my arm until so tight (ohohoho happy to feel it ^^ ),
in the end the house still remain, and i were confusing where the 'susan' came from - - '''? No answer i think....After that, we walked around ^^ i bought her some cute and funny present hehe that thingy will vibrate ^^ ohoho (dun think other side - - ) (feel free to ask me if u really want to knw it ^^) and also a pair of ring ^^ which able to stick together ^^ hehe after that we went back ^^ and then........... ngekekeke 'secret' (no question for this ohohoho ^^)
heh before she went back, we trade our valentine present, althought it is not expansive but it is a meaningful thingy that will always keep us together forever and ever ^^
老婆, really miss you and love u o ^^ for always and always ^^
these are both and on my index finger is 'Endless Love' ^^

No comments: